Sharp minty notes are at the heart of this unique fragrance with just a tinge of wasabi root entwined with lemon, cinnamon bark, fig leaf and pine needle. This wonderful zesty combination creates a fabulous uplifting and cooling atmosphere!
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia
- 30+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).